Retta my queen.
alright so ive seen this compilation post, uploaded by batmanisagatewaydrug around a million fucking times and i’m reuploading it instead of giving it more notes because it’s already at like 220k or something ridiculous like that and i’d just like to say
- theroguefeminist isnt exactly known for phrasing things well & is not always well liked among sj people. what i think they were trying to say is that it’s important to recognize valid parts of people’s identities, as the original post seemed to endorse the “I don’t see you as (x)” sort of mentality
- i call bullshit on the messages. OP just wanted notes at the expense of feminism
- thebitterfrenchcanadian’s faq confirms that this is a joke and you are all gullible
- wolfstirfry’s sidebar says ‘that post was a joke’ on it
- it’s not anyone’s responsibility to educate people who are hurting them, and the commenter was making the point that OP was unlikely to have experienced that
- troll anon. see use of vuv and incorrect understanding of cultural appropriation
- emeralddragoness has deleted but honestly i think this boils down to what a person is comfortable with themselves and OP was rlly rude in response
- troll anon again
- the way this is full of buzzwords and the cutesy emote at the end makes me think its a troll post although dating, as it doesnt exist in nature, is technically a social construct (not that that’s a bad thing)
- this was posted by a literal neo-nazi white supremacist, formerly known as sophia-kaminski. she’s literally the furthest thing from social justice you can get. also, a note to the commenter, race is not just skin color
conclusion: tumblr is gullible as hell and will take any excuse to hate minorities who are sticking up for themselves
The swivelCard is a paper business card that features a foldable USB drive that directs its recipient to a specified website when plugged into the computer. Created by Spokane, Washington-based engineer Andrew DePaula, the innovative smart card can be backed and purchased via Kickstarter.
yo what the fuck
Emily Vancamp as Sharon Carter in “Captain America: The Winter Soldier”
Here’s an example of what we call a “soft no”. Sharon turns down Steve’s offer in a way that’s meant not to insult him but never actually uses the word “no”.
Steve clearly gets the message, though, and importantly offers to leave her alone. Sharon’s comment afterwards gives him an opportunity to try again later, but he doesn’t press and respects her rejection of his company even though it’s probably hurt his feelings a bit.
Just in case you ever wonder “What would Captain America do?”; there you go.
How to ask a guy out by Raven Baxter
Cowboy Bebop is finally getting a remastered Blu-Ray/DVD release in North America for December 16th this year.
It’s about damn time.
Okay can I talk about my binder for a sec?
I’m a 34D, so all binders are awkward for me. Small band, large cup. So I never get quite flat, but some lumpy monstrosity with underboob poking out. But this one gets me the closest to flat while being the most comfortable binder I own.
And it looks like a tanktop!! And it was $10!!
It’s got stretchy bits on one side, and a line of bra-like clasps on the other that you can adjust to three different sizes, again like a bra. I didn’t overheat or even really sweat even when wearing it under a shirt in early summer pre-storm humidity. And once you get yourself situated just right, you can’t tell the tank is actually a binder.
EDIT: Here’s the link!
The listing has expired. Here’s a new link!
10 DOLLARIDOOS FOR ALL THE BABIES
I HAVE A MIGHTY NEED.
I HAVE ONE OF THESE!
It is seriously the most amazing binder I have ever had.
post for any of my followers interested in binders
Michelle Rodriguez laying down truths
That third gif also sums up the reason why so many queer women in fiction get treated like shit and why we barely get acknowledged as existing at all
These pathetic excuses for writers have no idea how to write a woman who doesn’t want to fuck a man